November 21, 2019
CLICK HERE for Further Details
May 11, 2019
CLICK HERE for Entry Form
Here’s a fun day for all the family to enjoy.
With the salmon fishing starting up in Cockburn Sound and the FADs still deployed and holding plenty of mahi mahi, this comp creates a great opportunity for the ladies and littlies to get out on the water and try their luck.
Bluewater Tackle World, Halco Lures and Richter Lures prizes will be included in the awards.
Catering has been organised for the weigh-in.
More about the Procedures:
- Fishing times are 0600 to 1500 Sat 11th May
- All captures must be submitted via a photo on an approved brag mat (Shimano or IGFA) on the day to the weigh-master between 1530 and 1630hrs at RPYC Annexe,
- Anglers must be current female or junior members of PGFC to be eligible for prizes in the members event.
- Regular PGFC angling rules and point scoring methods will apply, excluding meritorious fish awards.
- Other boat crew need not be female or junior.
- Visiting anglers may use any tackle and line.
- Visitors welcome to fish for an award in the species categories which will be decided by longest fork length.